[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Templates won't format at all

Templates won't format at all

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Templates won't format at all

Postby wordwarrior » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:59 am

I need help. I create a template. It looks perfect. I send it and all of it is crap. No spaces between paragraphs, no spaces anywhere. It's not at all as it looked when I sent it.

I'm using styled and plain text. I've tried sending it in all ways and it always looks the same. I used my carriage return. Nothing works.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
wordwarrior
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Templates won't format at all

Postby Eric » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 pm

wordwarrior wrote:I'm using styled and plain text. I've tried sending it in all ways and it always looks the same. I used my carriage return. Nothing works.
Have you tried the suggestion posted in Need help with template formatting :?:

I'll send a template to my work tonight, so I'll know the result tomorrow.

I'll let you know the outcome. :wink:
Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Here's my outcome of sending a template from Barca to Outlook at work.

I don't see anything wrong here, so it works. :?

If you're willing, send me a PM, so I can give you my email address to send your template to, or you could send your template to the Poco Support helpdesk.

There's something we're missing here, since it worked here just fine.

Good luck with it. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To