[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca 2 and Pocobot

Barca 2 and Pocobot

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca 2 and Pocobot

Postby gavinjb » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:09 am

Hi,

Is it possible to use Pocobot with Barca, as when I install it and point it to the Barca Directory it doesn't seem to see my Accounts (I have tried pointing it at both Barca and Mail Directory), I know I can set them up in PocoBot, but then it runs all the time, and I would like it to recognize Barca and stop scanning for messages when I am logged in.

Gavin,
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Re: Barca 2 and Pocobot

Postby Eric » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:44 am

gavinjb wrote:Is it possible to use Pocobot with Barca
:shock: Yikes, that's old.
It's not even mentioned on their website anymore.

If I recall it was some sort of notifier.
Have a look at Poco and email notifiers. :)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To