[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Graphics in an Email Signature

Graphics in an Email Signature

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Graphics in an Email Signature

Postby tribble » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:57 am

I'd like to insert a .jpg graphic in my email signature. Any idea how to do this?

I can 'insert' (actually, copy/paste) the graphic when editing the signature, but it doesn't display when I actually insert my signature in an email.

The BEST I can get is this:

Note the icon on the left, but no actual graphic (this is before and after sending).
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Re: Graphics in an Email Signature

Postby Eric » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:40 am

tribble wrote:I'd like to insert a .jpg graphic in my email signature. Any idea how to do this?
At present it isn't yet possible. :?

Two work-a-rounds:
1. Create a template with your signature and JPG.
2. See this topic, although it's no JPG.

That's all I can think of for now. :wink:
Eric

Postby Corunetes » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:24 pm

This is really quite simple...... Create a template ....Insert the .Jpg file, whatever text that you may want......... Position this as the signature and save the template as "New". Each time that you write a message from then on the file and signature will be displayed.

This is made particularly useful if you use "Tag" from the template menu line........................
Corunetes
"Man of Leisure"
You, you, and you panic. Everyone else come with me.
Corunetes
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To