[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - upgrade poco--> barca

upgrade poco--> barca

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

upgrade poco--> barca

Postby ^Ale » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:27 pm

I should like to upgrade from Pocomail to Barca using the "Summer discount" but now I see about Barca 2: must I pay again to have it?

And for switching to Barca is correct this:
1) import data from another install... --> poco.ini
2) restore from a Poco backup

Thanks
^Ale
Drop-in Visitor

Re: upgrade poco--> barca

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:37 pm

Hi ^Ale & welcome to Poco Forums :D ,
^Ale wrote:I should like to upgrade from Pocomail to Barca using the "Summer discount" but now I see about Barca 2: must I pay again to have it?
I don't think you should have to pay twice IMO, having just paid for Barca 1 with Barca 2 just around the corner.
And for switching to Barca is correct this:
1) import data from another install... --> poco.ini
2) restore from a Poco backup
Just point to the poco.ini file and everything will be imported into Barca.
No need to restore from a Poco Backup. :)

Hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby ^Ale » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:40 pm

Thanks Eric for your helpful fast reply
^Ale
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:41 pm

^Ale wrote:Thanks Eric for your helpful fast reply
You're welcome. :wink:
Eric

Postby robin » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:53 pm

Eric wrote:
^Ale wrote:I should like to upgrade from Pocomail to Barca using the "Summer discount" but now I see about Barca 2: must I pay again to have it?
I don't think you should have to pay twice IMO, having just paid for Barca 1 with Barca 2 just around the corner.
I have to caution that this is just Eric's opinion - unless he knows something that the rest of us don't. The only people who can actually says what you would or would not have to pay are PocoSystems, which means Slaven and Jim.
robin

Postby ^Ale » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:20 pm

Thanks for your input robin
^Ale
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:35 pm

robin wrote:I have to caution that this is just Eric's opinion - unless he knows something that the rest of us don't.
I don't know much more then you do Robin. :roll:
It's just my opinion. :wink:
Eric

Postby ^Ale » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:39 am

Nothing from Slaven or Jim?.... :?:
^Ale
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:12 am

Maybe they haven't decided yet...
robin

Postby Slaven » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:32 am

Sorry, I didn't see this thread: if you bought PocoMail 3 or Barca since May 1st 2005 you'll get a free upgrade. :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby ^Ale » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:47 am

Ok. Thanks Slaven.
^Ale
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Martin Meier » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:10 am

Hi Slaven,

I upgraded from Poco to Barca on Sept 28 in light of your coments.

Am now trying to upgrade to Barca 2, but when I enter my licence code, I just get details of the special offer price of $29.95

Please help urgently! I am keen to get my hands on the new version :)
Martin Meier
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Pinocchio6 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:47 am

Martin Meier wrote:Hi Slaven,

I upgraded from Poco to Barca on Sept 28 in light of your coments.

Am now trying to upgrade to Barca 2, but when I enter my licence code, I just get details of the special offer price of $29.95

Please help urgently! I am keen to get my hands on the new version :)

See this thread. :)
Pinocchio6
Poco Tourist

Postby Martin Meier » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:44 am

Pinocchio

Many thanks - I only searched the "Barca Help and How-To" forum & missed it.

Martin
Martin Meier
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Pinocchio6 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:52 am

You're welcome! :)
Pinocchio6
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To