[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - User Can Not Download Messages

User Can Not Download Messages

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

User Can Not Download Messages

Postby justoldme » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:44 am

For more security I recently set up a user account on my xp box. Then I encountered a problem with my old reliable PM 4.0, build 3350 that I have used for a very long time. When I log in as the user, PM will not download messages. Messages still download fine when logged in as Administrator.

Suggestions?

Thx
justoldme
New Arrival

Postby robin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:06 am

Hi

PocoMail originally by default stored all the mailboxes in the Program Files folder along with the Poco executable. By restricting your login capabilities you have probably locked yourself out of this particular folder.

There would appear to be two options:
- move the Poco mail folders to My Documents or
- set the security on the PocoMail folder to allow the user to have full access to it.

Please don't post the same item in more than one forum. I've deleted the one in the "general discussion".
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To